Friday, June 27, 2008

Salutations bitches


People have been asking me to start my own blog for the past year or so, so I figured what better time than now. While it has been flattering, as to why people have requested that I take on this endeavor is a bit befuddling. I have narrowed it down to two distinct possibilities. The first being that apparently some one out there other than myself, thinks I'm pretty funny. The second, and more likely being that I'm such a mean spirited, foul mouthed, deplorable, piece of trash that reading my rantings will somehow make you feel better about yourself; and forget about what a terrible person you are in comparison to me. Either way its nice to feel wanted.

Some of you may be offended by some of the things I will say in the upcoming weeks, months, and depending on how this goes years. With that said, I think its only fair that I tell you now, that I don't give a shit. If you don't like my blog go read Better Homes and Gardens, Oprah's magazine or something else more your speed. I can assure you that MOST of the time what I say is purely for shits and giggles, and I don't mean 99% of it. Which means that 99% of the time hopefully you will be laughing at someone else's expense. Conversely, this also means that 1% of the time you will be offended and think I'm talking about you. Which means that 1% of the time you will be right because I am.

No comments: