Friday, June 27, 2008

Quote of the day


Everyone likes to hear a good meaningful quote every now and again. The words of others can inspire us to change detrimental aspects of our own lives, or serve as that extra motivation to help us to reach our goals. I have decided that periodically I will share quotes that have enriched my life, in hopes that it will do the same for you.

Quote of the day: " I know you are old enough to be my son, but eat a dick! " - Soulja Boy (in reference to Ice T telling him to eat a dick)

Wow, if this doesn't speak to you, I don't know what will. Pure unadulterated genius! When I first heard this my initial reaction was laughter, but after that I got angry. WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THIS? After some intense soul searching, I decided that the best course of action would be to pretend I came up with the quote myself, and take credit for someone else's work. Armed with my new piece of heavy artillery, I went to the nearest playground to try it out on some unsuspecting youngsters. As you can imagine, it was a tough crowd and my reviews were mixed, but here is how it all broke down. 1-2 year old's shat their pants, 3-5 year old's cried, 7 year old's stated that they didn't know what Saved by the Bell was, or for that matter who I was, and therefore I couldn't play TV tag with them anymore, and some fat kid on a tire swing told his mom, who subsequently called the police.

I suppose its best to show you the clip of these words being used in their proper context so you can truly appreciate how glorious a statement this really is. click here
The part you really need to hear is around 4 minutes in so after hearing Ice T's original quote, skip ahead.

No comments: